“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation operates in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) as well as the other respective European and Bulgarian legislation in the area of personal data protection.
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation abides by the following principles when processing your personal data:
- legality, conscientiousness, and transparency;
- limiting the purposes for processing
- correlation with the purposes for processing and collecting as minimum personal data as possible;
- accuracy and relevance of personal data;
- limiting the storage in order to achieve our purposes;
- completeness and confidentiality of processing, as well as a guarantee for a proper level of personal data protection.
II. Collecting, processing and storing of personal data
Personal data is considered to be any information, regarding you, through which we are able to identify you, for example your name, personal identification number, electronic address (e-mail), contact telephone number and information concerning your access to our website, etc.
You may browse through the public part of our website content without submitting any personal data. In the cases when we collect personal data necessary for us to grant you access to requested information, product or service, we will inform you beforehand for the necessity such personal data to be submitted by you for the purpose of satisfying your request. Your explicit consent for the collection and processing of your personal data will always be requested in the cases when such consent is required by the personal data protection legislation, and the necessary relevant information for the collection and processing of your personal data will be submitted to you before any personal data is collected and processed.
It is possible that we require you to submit personal data on some of our websites in order to be able to provide you with a requested by you service or product, or in the cases when you would like to connect to us. When you register for using our products or services – personally or through an employee of yours, we will require you to submit your personal information as contact details, nationality, state of current location or other information, necessary for issuing a payment invoice or a donation certificate you have made. “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation collects financial information about bank cards in the cases when you make an online payment. You are not obliged to submit the required personal information, however, if you do not do so, “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation may not be able to provide you with the requested service or to accept your donation.
In case we have received your explicit consent, “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation may use the information which you have provided to offer you its products and services, which might be of interest to you. You may withdraw at any time your freely given consent to receive such promotional and advertising materials by contacting us and informing us in a manner of your choice. The contact information of “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation is listed below in this declaration, as well as on the Contacts menu on our website. Also, every email with marketing materials sent by us contains a link for unsubscribing, through which you can state your refusal to receive further emails of such nature. In case you choose to unsubscribe from receiving these emails, “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation is obliged to erase your contact data from the mailing list of natural persons who had explicitly given their consent, no later than 1 (one) working day after receiving your refusal.
When you contact us requesting our assistance regarding the use of our products and services, we may ask you for information about your computer, operational system, browser, or about the issue you would like to resolve. Without this information, “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation may not be able to assist you and answer your queries.
When you use our products and services or visit our websites, “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation may collect information about the content you have browsed and/or the searches you have made, as well as to store this information. In these cases we may collect information about your unique internet protocol, type of browser or operational system, the date and the time of your visit, your browsing history and the like. The purpose of collecting such information is the improvement and personalization of the products and services provided by us. Part of this information is collected through the so called “cookies”. To learn more about our Policy for using cookies, please see our Policy for using cookies.
Grounds for collection, processing and storing your personal data
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation collects, processes and stores personal data with regards to concluding and fulfilling the contracts of “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation, for marketing and advertising.
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation is a registered controller of personal data with regards to your data as users of our services.
Specifically, as a controller of personal data, “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation collects, processes and stores personal data on the following grounds:
- undertaking steps for signing a contract with you, initiated by you
- fulfilling the responsibilities and duties of “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation according to a contract with you;
- an explicit consent given by you;
- keeping obligations due to a legal regulation;
- for the fulfilment of a task of public interest;
- for the purposes of the legitimate interest of “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation.
Purposes for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation collects, processes and stores personal data, which you have provided, for the following purposes:
- individualization of a party in a contract and the natural persons, to be contacted with regards to fulfilling the contract;
- creating a user name and providing a complete functionality when providing our services;
- securing the fulfilment of a donation contract;
- accounting purposes;
- statistics purposes;
- marketing purposes – sending information messages, including such of advertising nature;
- improving and customizing services and products on our site, as well as seminars and other events information, which might be of interest to you.
Categories of personal data, collected, processed and stored by “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation collects, processes and stores the following categories of personal data:
- names, personal identification number, bank accounts information – this data is necessary for concluding donation contracts. Sensitive data are not collected.
- children’s data – preparation of personal files and documentation;
- for the purposes of “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation;
- information concerning your use of our websites and/or products and services – IP address, operational system, browser, search enquiries and browsed content. This information is collected for the purpose of improving and customizing the products used by our customers, as well as providing a complete functionality of these products and services, as well as of our websites.
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation does not do automated decision-making with personal data.
Time period for storing your personal data
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation will not store your personal data for a period longer than the necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are being processed. When determining the proper period for storing, we take into consideration the quantity and nature of personal data, the purposes for which we process them, as well as whether we can achieve these purposes with different means. “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation abides by the respective legal requirements for the storage of particular categories of data, in order to do our duties with regards to a legal regulation or a contract, as well as exercise or defence of legal claims.
When it is no longer necessary for certain data to be stored, “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation will erase and destroy in a secure manner and without undue delay your personal data.
Submitting your personal data for processing
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation independently collects and processes the personal data provided by you. These personal data will be submitted to third parties only in the cases required by the law.
All personal data are stored on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation does not transfer your personal data to third countries.
ІІІ. Your rights for the protection of your personal data
Under certain circumstances you have the legal right:
- to require information whether “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation stores your personal data and in case we do – what exactly these are, on what grounds and for what purposes we process and store them;
- to request access to your personal data (the so called “right to access to data”). This allows you to verify whether we process them according to the established way by the law;
- to request your personal data, collected and owned by “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation, to be rectified. This allows you to obtain rectification of any incomplete or inaccurate information, which we own about you. “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation does not rectify personal data, when it is collected by a public source and fully corresponds to the published data in this source;
- to request your personal data to be erased (the so called “right to be forgotten”). This allows you to request from us to erase or destroy without undue delay all or part of your personal data, if there is no reason for us to continue processing and storing them. “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation does not erase data, which we are legally obliged to store, including exercise or defence of legal claims.
- to object to processing your personal data in case we act upon a legitimate interest (or interests of a third party) and there is a reason for you to request restriction of processing in this particular situation. You also have the right to object if we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- to request “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation to erase or destroy your personal data if you have exercised your right to object to processing referred to in the above-mentioned article;
- to object to automated decision-making, including profiling, i.e. not to be subject of any automated decision-making done by us through your personal data or profiling;
- to request restriction of processing your personal data. This allows you to request from us to cease processing your personal information, if for instance you would like us to verify its accuracy or the grounds for processing.
- to request transmitting your personal data in an structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format to you or another natural person or controller (the so called “right to data portability”). This allows you to obtain your data from us in a machine-readable format and to transmit those data without hindrance to another controller in a machine-readable format;
- to withdraw your explicit, freely given consent. You may withdraw your explicit consent for all or only a part of your personal data, as well as for a particular or all purposes of processing. If you have given your consent for collecting, processing and storing of your personal data for a particular purpose, you have the right at any time to withdraw it regarding this particular purpose of processing. After your informing us for your withdrawal of consent, we will cease processing your personal data for the purpose or the purposes you have consented to unless there are other grounds to continue their processing;
- to be informed in case of a security breach regarding your personal data, which could result in a higher risk for your rights and freedoms. “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation will inform you without undue delay and in a suitable manner if a data breach is found, as well as for the measures taken or about to be taken.
In order to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please send your request or informing message in free writing text to our DPO (Data Protection Officer) via mail or email: [email protected] or contact them at the following address: Sofia, 2, Angelov vruh street.
Please note that we may require specific information from you, which will help us to confirm your identity and to respect your right to access information or any other of your rights. The purpose of this additional security measure is to guarantee that your personal data will not be disclosed to natural persons who do not have the right to receive them.
Exercising the above-mentioned rights does not require your payment of any fee. However, it is possible that we calculate an administrative fee in a reasonable amount, in case your request for access is apparently unfounded, repetitive or excessive in demands. Under these circumstances it is also possible that we decline your request.
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation has a Data Protection Officer on staff, who monitors the abiding by the rules listed in this Declaration and the legislation texts referring to personal data protection. If you have further questions concerning these rules and the manner in which “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation processes your personal data, please contact our DPO by email: [email protected] or phone number: 0884957087.
If you have a reason to consider that your rights for your personal data protection have been violated, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Committee. Information about its address and other contact information may be found below in this Declaration.
IV. Measures for providing protection for your personal data
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation follows strict security procedures for storing your personal data, as well as for protecting them from unauthorised access, accidental loss, destruction or damage. Your personal data security is our priority with which we make no compromises.
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation applies organizational, physical, informational-technological and other necessary measures to guarantee the security and protection of your personal data as well as the monitoring of personal data processing. The data you provide online are secured through an encrypted connection via using SSL certificate. SSL certificate is a standard method in the area of personal data coding, so they cannot be transferred securely on the internet. Personal data are stored on servers belonging to the “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation or on Data cloud centres, where they are protected with all modern and suitable standard hardware and software means of protection – firewalls, antivirus programs, data encryption, etc.
Some of the security measures, undertaken by “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation are as follows:
- personal data collection, processing and storing requirements are established in internal policies, the keeping of which is monitored continuously;
- “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation’s employees’ access to personal data is limited, depending on their responsibilities, as well as their permission for personal data processing in our data base. Confidentiality responsibilities have also been introduced for all “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation’s employees.
- to provide maximum security when collecting, processing and storing your personal data, we use, when it is necessary or suitable, additional mechanisms for protection as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
“Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation is striving to constantly improve implemented and applied security measures, in accordance with most advanced technologies.
V. Protection of children’s inviolability
Children’s inviolability protection is a priority of utmost importance for “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation. Our websites are not intended nor intentionally directed to children at and under 14 years of age. “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation collects, processes and stores personal information of natural persons under 14 years of age for “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation’s purposes.
Personal Data Controller and Data Protection Officer Information
- Controller’s name: “Hope For The Little Ones” Foundation
- Unique Identification Number: 121455671
- Registered address: Sofia, Ovcha kupel district, 2, Angleov vruh street
- Postal correspondence address: Sofia, Ovcha kupel district, 2, Angleov vruh street
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Phone number: 0884957087
Data Protection Committee Information
- Postal correspondence address: Sofia 1592, 2, Professor Tsvetan Lazarov blvd.
- Telephone number: 02 915 3 518
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Website: cpdp.bg